PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Here are 8 spatial concept activities for students with a spooky Halloween theme! Celebrate Halloween using these activities. Use these activities to your classroom when teaching about spiders, jack-o-lanterns and all things trick or treat. Students can practice their spatial relationships with a variety of activities in this pack: independent work, a teacher-led, large group activity, center work, small group or early-finisher activities.
Trick or Treat Spatial Concepts includes:
• Concept Cards (in color and black/white): 16 cards illustrating concept words
• Spooky Signals (in color and black/white): 36 cards with instructions for students to act out and move around to show their understanding of spatial concepts
• Where is the Spider? (in color): 12 match up cards
• Jack O’Lantern Cut and Paste Activity (in black/white): Teacher reads directions for students to follow.
• Write the Room (in black/white): Use concept cards from this pack. Recording sheet included.
• Kids and Candy (in color and black/white): Students move the candy pieces in relation to the kids using concept words.
• Halloween ABC Order (in black/white and ready to print): Students alphabetize the following words: around, bottom, candy, down, front, inside, middle and top.
• Trick or Treat Word Search (in black/white and ready to print): Students find the following words: around, below, cat, costume, down, inside, mask, monster, off, princess, pumpkin, spider, top, treat and trick.
→ Please download the Preview File to see details of this unit.
Check Out More of Our HalloweenRelated Products
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
Look for the green star next to our store logo and click it to become a follower.
Have a wonderful day,
All Y’All Need