Young kiddos need LOTS of hands-on practice while learning their numbers! With these little number books, they'll get just that! Please click on PREVIEW to get a better look!
For each number from 11-20, students will...
- Trace the number with their finger and discuss how to write it.
- Show what the number looks like in a tens frame by using stickers, stamps, dot markers, etc...
- Draw the appropriate number of objects.
- Read the number and color the correct number of pictures.
- Identify groups of the number and cut / glue the pictures into their books.
- Trace and write the number.
- Find and color the number.
- Write the number word.
- Build the number word and read a simple sentence.
- Show different ways of making the number using manipulatives and then record the addition sentences.
- Trace the numbers on a tens frame and then use it as a counting mat to EAT the number!
If you're looking for a book that covers ALL the numbers 11-20, click here....
Tricky Teens Number Book --- Teen Numbers 11-20 --- Draw, Write and Eat!
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
• Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!
Keywords: number practice, number writing, counting, counting practice, counting numbers, number books, teens, teen numbers, counting teen numbers