Within common core math standards, a critical skill is knowing ways to make ten. It is important for fact fluency, but also later for adding and subtracting larger numbers with and without regrouping. Another enriching group learning experience, from the MD Math Lady!
This partner game is the perfect way for kids to practice number pairs that equal ten. Tricky Tens could be used as a basic math fact center, homework, or parent resource.
Included in your 'Tricky Tens Game' resource:
★ Game Directions
★ Game Board
★ Game Cards (numerals)
★ Game Cards (ten frames)
★ See full preview!
Created for you, by the MDMathLady!
Need more quality resource material? Companion resource/product links below you may want to include in your collection of lesson plans. Make Math fun, dynamic & rewarding for your students!!
★★★★ 4 Star reviews make these great additions to your classroom!
• Tricky Tens Game - Ways to Make Ten
• Arrow Math - Addition and Subtraction on a Hundred Chart
• Cross One Out - Math Warm Ups that Promote Reasoning
• Math Fact Strategy Posters - FREE!
• April Math Journals with Number Bonds: Kindergarten
• 3rd Grade Perimeter Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd Grade Elapsed Time Word Problems - Close Reading!
• ★ BEST SELLER! Magic Square Puzzle Bundle: Addition and Subtraction Math Facts
• Match Up - Building Better Problem Solvers. For Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
• 3rd Grade Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd Grade Two Step Word Problems SET 2- Close Reading!
• Math Games and Centers Bundle for Grades 1 & 2
★ YOUR positive feedback make this store possible. Allow me to thank you in advance.