Do you need a Thanksgiving rhythm review activity for tim-ka and ka-tim patterns? If so, this PDF interactive game is for you! Your class can play in teams or you can use it as an individual assessment. In full screen viewing mode, click on a turkey OR throw a Koosh® ball at the turkey if you have an interactive board. A rhythm will appear for the student to perform by verbalizing, clapping, and/or playing on an instrument. After the student completes the rhythm, click the turkey on the page with the rhythm pattern to return to the full page of turkeys.
This game contains 16 different rhythm patterns using:
1. Ta / Rest (Quarter Note / Quarter Rest)
2. Ti-Ti (Paired Eighth Notes)
3. Half Note / Half Rest
4. Tika-Tika (4 Sixteenth Notes)
5. Ti-Tika (Eighth-2 Sixteenths)
6. Tika-Ti (2 Sixteenths-Eighth)
7. Tim-Ka (Dotted Eighth-Sixteenth)
8. Ka-Tim (Sixteenth-Dotted Eighth)
Please rate our product and follow Cowgirl Compositions for product updates and freebies!
Check out these other Rhythm Resources:
*Rhythm Flashcard PNG Files MEGA Bundle
*Rhythm Flashcard MEGA Bundle
*Rhythm Football (4/4 Version)