Trig Ratios Sum Em Activity
Also included in
- These READY TO PRINT activities for right triangles will keep your students engaged throughout the unit. Save time and have fun by using these NO PREP activities!This bundle contains the following 13 activities and worksheets to use throughout a right triangles unit. Included Activities:1) RightPrice $23.45Original Price $36.00Save $12.55
This is a fun activity that gets students working together and excited to practice trig ratios! Students won't mind practicing right triangle trig with this group activity.
In this activity, students will use trig ratios to find a missing side or angle measure. In each set, two of the problems require students to find the side lengths and two of the problems require students to find the angle measure. There are eight sets of cards and four problems are in each set.
In this activity, students are grouped in fours. Each student takes a card, and works the problem on the card. When all students in the group have their answers, they add them up, getting a group sum. Then, the group checks their sum with the teacher. If they are correct, they work on the next set of cards, if not, they work together to see where or which student in the group went wrong. This activity encourages peer tutoring.
Make sure these problems are appropriate for your students - download the preview to see problem examples.
This is also part of the following bundle:
You might also be interested in:
- Trigonometric Ratios Stations Maze Activity
- Angles of Depression and Elevation Stations Maze Activity
- Right Triangles Stations Maze Activity
- Trigonometric Ratios Interactive Foldable
- Trig Ratios Google Forms Digital Activity
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
© Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC