Solve a right triangle Math Detective
is an engaging way to practice and review solving angles and lengths of a right triangle. This is a great activity for students who have been learning to apply trigonometric functions to right triangles. Students follow clues to solve different parts of a right triangle all to solve a mystery that takes students "traveling" around London.
This resource includes:
- Scenario and map for mystery
- Clues with trigonometric functions
- Teacher's guide
- Answer key
☆ Trigonometry Curriculum Bundle for Algebra 2 Unit 13 or Trigonometry
☆ Algebra 2 Curriculum Bundle Including Trigonometry
Algebra 2 Trigonometry Resources Include:
- Trigonometric Functions: Notes, Practice and Card Sort for Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Functions: Architecture Mini-Project for Real-World Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Function:Word Problems Practice/Review Activity for Trig Functions
- Trigonometric Functions:Practice and Review Activity on Trig - Math Detective
- Trigonometric Functions: Cosecant, Secant and Cotangent Practice and Review
- Law of Sines: Notes and Practice for Law of Sines (Trigonometry)
- Law of Sines: Task Cards for Practice and Review Activity
- Law of Cosines: Notes and Practice on the Law of Cosines
- Trigonometry: Law of Cosines Coded Message activity for law of cosine
- Trigonometry:Angles of Depression and Elevation- Notes and Practice
- Trigonometric Functions:Mixed Practice and Review of Trigonometric Functions
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.