- Grab the 11 of the most popular Algebra 2 Projects and SAVE. These student-tested and approved projects include the following Algebra 2 concepts:- Linear equations and slope- Systems of equations- Quadratic Functions- Polynomials- Radical Functions- Probability- Statistics- Conic Sections- Trigonom$39.23$31.38Save $7.85
- Engage students in this set of engaging resources for PreCalculus Unit 4 Trigonometric Functions. The bundle includes includes 5 sets of interactive notebook foldables in color and black and white, practice problems, puzzles, notes, and 2 projects to choose from plus answer keys. Additionally, an e$32.48$25.98Save $6.50
- Grab the 6 most popular PreCalculus Projects and SAVE. These student-tested and approved projects include: FunctionsConic SectionsTrigonometryLogarithmsUnit CircleThis purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or di$27.92$22.34Save $5.58
- 14+ Ready-to-Use Trigonometry Resources in this curriculum bundle. This is the 13th unit in the Algebra 2 and trigonometry curriculumThe bundle includes:- 6 sets of interactive notebook foldables in color and black and white- practice problems for homework- several activities including puzzles, co$47.74$38.19Save $9.55
- This bundle includes my ENTIRE library of Algebra 2 notes, activities and projects PLUS all future Algebra 2 resources. Interactive notebook foldables and notes, math detectives, coded messages, paper chains, task cards, projects and more fill this 500+ page bundle. JUST ADDED: Semester 1 Final Ex$495.16$299.00Save $196.16
Apply trigonometric functions to the real-world of architecture with this mini-project. In this student-tested and approved project, students design the front of a building using different roof styles. Students determine the use of the building, draw scale drawings, and use trigonometric functions to determine roof heights and lengths. This product is appropriate for students who are relatively new to applying trigonometric functions to problems and was originally used by Algebra 2 students.
Included in this resource:
- Student pages for all parts of the project
- EDITABLE rubric
- Teacher guidelines
NOTE: This is an open-ended project, so there is not an answer key.
This project is available in the following bundles:
Trigonometry Resources Include:
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.