This worksheet contains 37 questions that include the following topics:
- converting decimal degree measures to degrees, minutes, and seconds, and vice-versa
- finding angle measures given rotations, coterminal angles, reference angles
- find the values of the six trigonometric ratios given angle
- use the unit circle to find trig. ratios
- solve right triangles
- solve trig. equations
- determine the number of possible solutions of a triangle
- solve acute and obtuse triangles using the law of sines, law of cosines, and the ambiguous case of the law of sines (SSA).
- find area of triangles given different information
The last two pages include all of the answers, typed.