- Looking for activities to supplement an introduction to trigonometry unit in your PreCalculus classroom? This activity bundle contains 19 resources from my store that were designed to help your students master concepts related to triangular and circular trigonometric functions. A general overview o$26.55$40.55Save $14.00
With this resource, students will practice finding exact values of trigonometric functions as they work through 24 task cards. More specifically, students will:
· Draw a reference right triangle given a point on the terminal side of an angle in standard position
· Draw a reference right triangle given the value of a trigonometric function of an angle in standard position
· Determine the exact value of any trigonometric function when given a point on the terminal side of an angle in standard position
· Given one trigonometric function value, find the other five trigonometric function values
There are so many ways to use task cards in the classroom. I have included a few of my favorite ways to use them in the preview of this product, but feel free to use the cards however you would like!
This resource has 24 task cards (4 per page), a 4-page student activity sheet, and an answer key. See the preview and thumbnails for a closer look at the questions in this activity!
This activity aligns perfectly with my Triangular and Circular Trigonometric Functions Unit. Click here to check it out.