Trigonometric Identities and Equations (PreCalculus Curriculum - Unit 6)
This bundle includes notes, homework assignments, three quizzes, a study guide, and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• Basic Trigonometric Identities (Quotient, Reciprocal, Pythagorean, Cofunction, Even-Odd)
• Simplifying Trigonometric Expressions
• Proving Trigonometric Identities (with Basic Identities)
• Sum and Difference of Angles Identities
• Double Angle Identities
• Half-Angle Identities
• Product-Sum Identities (Sum-to-Product and Product-to-Sum)
• Power-Reducing Identities
• Proving Trigonometric Identities (with Sum, Difference, Double-Angle, Half-Angle, and Power-Reducing Identities)
• Solving Trigonometric Equations using Basic Algebraic Methods and Factoring
• Solving Trigonometric Equations using Identities (Basic, Sum of Angles, Difference of Angles, Double-Angle, Half-Angle, and Product-Sum Identities)
NEW: Assessments are now EDITABLE! Now you can easily make multiple versions or customize to fit your needs! PowerPoint and Equation Editor (usually built in to PowerPoint) are required to edit these files. There is a folder titled "Editable Assessments" when you download. This is where you will find editable versions of each quiz and the unit test.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
More Pre-Calculus Units:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.