This worksheet is a good review at the end of the trigonometric identities and equations unit, to help students prepare for the test. It is a long, detailed, review assignment, composed of 70 practice questions.
- simplifying trigonometric expressions
- solving trigonometric equations
- verifying trigonometric identities
- using sum and difference identities
- using double angle formulas
- using half-angle identities
The worksheet is 3 pages long.
15 pages of my detailed worked-out solutions for each problem are included.
The file is in .pdf format.