Trig Ratios and Inverse Trig Ratios: "doodle notes" -
When students color or doodle in math class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- relaxation (less math anxiety)
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
* This resource is also available as part of a DISCOUNTED bundle: Basic Trig Bundle
Students fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
- Sine, Cosine, and Tangent Ratios
- Inverse Trigonometric Ratios (sin ^ -1, cos ^ -1, and tan ^ -1)
- Applying the ratios to find missing angle measures and side lengths in right triangles
- Solving word problems with right triangles
- Practice and examples
Check out the preview for more detail about this item and the research behind it.
You might also like:
High School Geometry Super Bundle
Right Triangles & Trigonometry: "Choose Your Own Journey" Book
MATCH - Trig Ratios