This packet contains over 380 bell ringer problems (AKA do nows or warm ups) for an entire Trigonometry course. Problems are broken up into sets of six (there are a few that are sets of three, but only a few) that can be done on a daily basis. Also contained in the document is a copy of the Bell Work Sheet on page three.
Students receive a Bell Work Sheet at the beginning of the week and do their work each day until they submit their sheet on Friday for the teacher to assess. Each day, the teacher can choose to review the day's problems by having students put problems on the board, having students explain their solutions, having students work in groups to reach a consensus, or any method that the teacher may see fit.
Topics for the Bell Ringer problems include (but are not limited to):
- Finding all six trig functions from a right triangle
- Finding all six trig functions given one function
- Special Right Triangles
- Word Problems
- Radians & Degrees
- Complimentary & Supplementary Angles
- Coterminal Angles
- Unit Circle
- Reference Angles
- Graphing all six trig functions
- Graphing with horizontal & vertical shift
- Simplifying Trig Identities
- Verifying Trig Identities
The complete answer key is included in the document.