Also included in
- Bundle of content rich Foldables and Organizers for Trigonometry and the Trig Units of PreCalculus plus bonus HW and Task Cards. Great for PreCalculus, Trigonometry, Dual Enrollment courses and some Algebra 2 curriculum.Organizers help student retain material and lead to successful learning and th$47.50$67.50Save $20.00
- Trigonometric Functions Activity Bundle with Engaging Activities, Guided Notes, HW, and more for PreCalculus and Trigonometry.This bundle is included in ★ PreCalculus Curriculum Mega BundleThis bundle of activities and lessons is usually Unit 1 in a Trigonometry course and/or Unit 4 in PreCalculus$49.95$82.25Save $32.30
- Included in the Trigonometry Curriculum bundle are 54 Resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students with its variety of lessons and activity styles. It is comprised of of the 4 Units of Trigonometry which can be either part of a PreCalculus course or a stand alone Trigonometr$145.50$219.65Save $74.15
- This PreCalculus Unit 4, Trigonometric Functions ( trigonometry Unit 1), Super Bundle includes guided notes, activities, homework, quizzes, organizers, editable assessments, and more, PLUS Digital Activities and Digital Assessments, all of which will enhance your PreCalculus lessons and engage your$109.50$147.50Save $38.00
- This PreCalculus Curriculum Bundle with Notes, Organizers, and Activities, includes over 130 Resources which will enhance your lessons and engage your students rigorous, challenging and fun lessons. This bundle includes activities such as Task Cards, Matching, Mazes, Flip Books, Foldables, FUN Not$343.25$527.90Save $184.65
The perfect Foldable for Interactive Notebooks, this Graphing the Sine and Cosine Flip Book with Notes, practice, and additional worksheet is designed for Trigonometry, PreCalculus, and some Algebra 2 classes. The examples are in radians.
Topics cover Amplitude, Phase Shift, Period, Vertical Shift, finding the End Points, and graphing of sinusoidal functions.
- The Flip Book has 10 pages and contains 16 examples, with many for your students to complete. Topics are introduced first with the sine, then later applied to the cosine. I have found this order works very well with my students. Also included is a Flip Book with the solution key.
- This resource also includes a 23 problem handout. The handout can be used as enrichment, homework, group work, or as an assessment. The answer key is included.
The organizer is a perfect size for traditional or Interactive Notebooks, or just to use for studying before a test. Final folded size is 4 ¼” by 7”. Three sheets of 8 1 1/2'' by 11"' paper make two books.
It is easy to make, no glue, no mess. Print double-sided, make one cut, fold, staple – done!! Two flip books!
► Though this foldable is so helpful in a traditional class, it can also be sent home for Distance Learning Students. Need help with distance learning? Drop me an email. ◄
⇒ Click Here to follow my store and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales, and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store. Custom product requests and Custom Discounted Bundle requests gladly accepted. . If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2018-2020 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form, with the exception of class management systems such as Google Classroom.