Engage students in working with radians, degrees and arcs
with this paper chain activity. Students solve the problem on one link and then find the solution to it on another link. The solution link has the next problem. Radians, Degrees and Arcs HSF.TF.A.1
Great to use after Radians, Degrees and Arc: Inquiry, Notes and Practice
This resource includes:
- Paper chain links to convert between radians and degrees and to find measurements of arcs
- Answer key
- Teacher's guide.
Related Bundles Include:
★ Trigonometry Curriculum Bundle for Algebra 2 Unit 13 or Trigonometry
★ Algebra 2 Curriculum Bundle Including Trigonometry
Trigonometry Resources Include:
- Trigonometric Functions: Notes, Practice and Card Sort for Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Functions: Architecture Mini-Project for Real-World Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Function:Word Problems Practice/Review Activity for Trig Functions
- Trigonometric Functions:Practice and Review Activity on Trig - Math Detective
- Trigonometric Functions: Cosecant, Secant and Cotangent Practice and Review
- Law of Sines: Notes and Practice for Law of Sines (Trigonometry)
- Law of Sines: Task Cards for Practice and Review Activity
- Law of Cosines: Notes and Practice on the Law of Cosines
- Trigonometry: Law of Cosines Coded Message activity for law of cosine
- Trigonometry:Angles of Depression and Elevation- Notes and Practice
- Trigonometric Functions:Mixed Practice and Review of Trigonometric Functions
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.