We've made a trigonometry version of our beloved relay race! In the trigonometry relay race, students are required to use knowledge of:
- sine, cosine, tangent
- inverse to determine angles
- converting degrees to radians and radians to degrees
- the unit circle
- finding unknown sides using trig functions
- exact values of common angles
- relationships between sine, cosine and tangent
Now with an answer key and equation bank!
Our students always love the relay race and is our favorite review for students.