This set of cards can be used to review trigonometry concepts that include
sine, cosine, tangent, inverse sine, inverse cosine, inverse tangent, the law of sines and the law of cosines.
It is appropriate for geometry classes and algebra II classes.
• On all cards, unless otherwise stated, all answer will be rounded to three decimal places.
• Each card has a problem displayed in the center of the card and an answer to another problem, in a magnifying glass, at the bottom right of the card.
• By using the 10 cards that have a heart at the bottom you will have 10 cards in the scavenger hunt.
• By using the 10 cards that have a club at the bottom you will have a different 10 cards in the scavenger hunt. (The 10 club cards include the law of sines or cosine problems.)
• If you use the 20 cards with a diamond you will have a scavenger hunt with 20 cards.
Comments from buyers:
• Nicely organized and learner friendly. Thank you!
• My students love scavenger hunts!
• This was great! Thank you for putting it together and sharing it. Sure saved me a great deal of time.