All New Products are Half Price for the First 48 Hours! Be Sure to Follow Me to get Notifications when New Products are Posted!
Thank you for your interest in my product. After your students have mastered digraphs, it's time to move on to those wonderful trigraphs! This pack not only introduces and reinforces trigraphs, but it also gives the students a chance to learn some new vocabulary words as well.
This Trigraphs Pack includes - thr, sch, scr, shr, sph, spl, spr, squ, str.
Please check out the 4 page preview!
This set includes
Nine large header cards (one for each trigraph)
Nine small header cards (one for each trigraph)
Word cards with pictures
Vocabulary card set
Picture cards (no words)
Small word cards (no pictures)
Handwriting tracing sheets in box letters
Handwriting tracing sheets with lines
Eight Cut and paste activity sheets
Six additional practice sheets
Dice for roll and color game (cut and assemble)
Four roll and color game sheets
Directions for use
1) Header cards, pictures, and small word cards-These can be used during your center time or small groups. Students can match the pictures to the beginning trigraph, the pictures to the words, or match all three together.
2) Nine posters/signs-Great for display on the wall or board. Words can be displayed with the posters temporarily or all year long to reinforce those trigraphs. Small signs are great in a center for students to match pictures or words.
3) Large picture/word cards-Great for word walls or pocket chart use. They can also be paired with the posters or the header cards.
4) A variety of activity sheets are included for beginning sounds, handwriting practice, matching, sorting, color by code, draw, and cut/paste.
5) Cut and assemble the dice to play the ‘Roll and Color’ game. There are four roll and color game sheets included so students in a small group can each have a different game sheet. This game can be used in a small reading group or as a center activity. Each student takes turn rolling the dice then finding and coloring a word that begins with that trigraph. The student who fills up their sheet first wins.
6) Vocabulary cards are included and can be used for teaching in a large or small group. In addition, they can be used as a center matching activity.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺