The Christmas season is the perfect time to reinforce acts of kindness!
This activity prompts children to participate in a different act of kindness each day while trimming off Santa's long beard.
Your free download includes:
- a "ready-to-print" version with both color and black and white.
- an editable version (Power Point format) to type in your own act of kindness to personalize details.
- an blank version (remove text boxes in editable version) for students to write in their own kindness ideas
- a selection of different sizes in both PDF and Power Point versions
Send the blank versions home over the holidays as "kindness homework". Families fill out 12 kind acts they completed over the holidays and send the completed Santas back to school in January. Each student can share what they wrote with the class.
Should you need any technical help, please click HERE,
or click on the “Contact Us” link on any TPT page for
help with your specific computer and programs.
These are PDF and PowerPoint files. Please ensure you have the correct programs to open and use them. If you have any trouble with downloading or printing, please read the help on this page: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help
If you still need troubleshooting, please email email@example.com and the TPT tech team will be happy to help you.
This resource is collected within a ZIP file. You can read more about this type of file by clicking HERE.
Creating a peaceful classroom by adding social skills and kindness lessons is time well spent! You can see a huge collection of lessons and lots of FREE sample lessons all on one page by clicking HERE.
- Kindness Classroom SEL Social Skills Curriculum Preview
- Teaching With 32 Social Stories, Partner Plays and Writing
- Teaching Social Skills With Poetry
- Teaching Social Skills With 200 PAPERLESS Lessons
- Teaching Social Skills with Printable Stories
- Teaching Social Skills with Interactive Digital Stories (click for free sample)
Would you like to see a huge list of similar resources all on one page?
Just click the category below that you'd like to browse:
You can see ALL clip art and early literacy sets organized in one place by clicking Whimsy Workshop Teaching -- simply choose a tab at the top of the page to explore!
Don't miss out on free and discounted clip art by keeping in touch!
Whimsy Workshop Teaching
This download allows for single classroom use only. If you know of other teachers who wish to have their own copy, you can click on extended licenses during the checkout process (at reduced prices), or email the product link to colleagues so they can purchase their own legal copy and receive any updates in the future. Thank you for respecting my TOU and hard work.
Original Resources and Illustrations ©S.Westby - Whimsy Workshop Teaching.com