The Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit:
This page is a perfect activity for St. Patrick's Day!
This doodle note page covers:
- the meanings of the root words in "trinity" as "3 as 1"
- God the Father as Creator
- God the Son as Savior
- Holy Spirit as Helper and Guide
- Shamrock as visual analogy & St. Parick's explanation of the holy trinity
When students color or doodle in class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
Students fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
Check out the preview file for more detail.