This game features 5 categories suitable for upper elementary age students.
An explanation for each category in Game #9 follows:
• Spelling – Spell the answer when given a riddle
• Body Systems – Name the system of the body when give the description of what it does
• Multiplication – Mental math and multiplication facts
• Book Characters – Name the fictional character when clues to the identity are given
• Art – Give information relating to colors and the color wheel.
• Final Jeopardy Category – American History
Features of the Product:
• Scoreboard to keep track of score for 3 players or teams
• Number amounts for questions that have been selected are hidden to show that it is no longer available
• A variety of topics in different core curriculum areas and some “just for fun”.
• A “Final Jeopardy” question on each game from a variety of core curriculum areas is included.
• A countdown timer for timing Final Jeopardy
A scoreboard is placed on the top of the game board. It can be used for two or three players or teams. The default is “Player #1, Player #2, and Player #3”. You can change the scoreboard to show “Team #1, Team #2, and Team #3, by simply clicking the Player # boxes. When you close the program, it will revert to the default.
You may change the scores by clicking the number box. The score will increase by 100 for each time you click.
Once a question has been selected, it hides the number to show that it has already been used.
This product was created by Mary Kay Erben and was designed for use in a single classroom. Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Want to be the first to know about my sales and freebies? Then Follow Me! All of my products are 25% off for the first 24-48 hours. Be the first to know about my new products by following my store!
* Click on the green star at the top of my page to become a follower !