Get your students excited with TROLLS! Teachers, you will need a copy of the movie and this worksheet (provided in PDF format).
1. Students will complete a scaffolded reading activity to give them background knowledge of the movie and answer True/False reading comprehension questions.
2. To practice "number and gender agreement" students will write 5 adjectives for each character given.
3. Students will use their adjectives to ask/answer using "ser".
4. They will use "gustar" in a sentence, choosing from any of the Troll characters shown.
This lesson was made for a 75 min. class period. It can easily be adjusted depending on the amount of time you allow students to watch the movie.
*You may use this activity in your classroom as much as you'd like and make copies.
*You may NOT share the file through any format (email, social media, classroom website, etc.)
* You MAY buy multiple licenses at a discounted rate to share with your department/building/school district.
DreamWorks Trolls © 2017 DreamWorks Animations LLC