Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
*Based on the Marzano Proficiency Scales
Pineapples! Palm Trees! Flamingos! Stripes! All things tropical! This adorable collection includes over 200 pages of resources to create an impactful and stylish resource for your students. This colorful product promotes student awareness of comprehension and provides a tool to communicate this information with educators.
My kids love to use the Levels of Comprehension on Exit Slips. It provides awesome feedback for me while grading and allows me to properly prepare and support them based on their needs. This resource includes items that are geared towards both upper and lower elementary students and is designed for ease of use - and seamless integration into your Tropical Decor Classroom!
- Display Posters for Levels 0-4 and Levels 1-5 in 4 different color choices and 3 clipart options (pineapples, palm trees, flamingos), or opt to not include clipart with a blank version)
- Heading Posters and Cut Out Letters
- Desk Tags for Levels 0-4 and Levels 1-5 (A variety of wording, layout, font, color, and checklist options)
- Reflection Handouts (Easily printed and cut out for test reflections, classroom work, etc.)
- Post It Template (Easily printed for test reflections, classroom work, etc.)
Note: This is a PDF Document. Please make sure your computer has PDF capability before purchasing!
CLICK HERE for MORE Tropical Classroom Decor
Links to Other Great Products by The Feichter Files:
Have a great resource idea but short on time? I also work on commission! I'd love to help you create an amazing and useful resource for you. Message me in the "Ask A Question" Section of my store.
All NEW products are 20% off for the first 24 hours! CLICK HERE to receive notifications of new products and sales.
Pinterest: KellyAnne Feichter
I'm interested in featuring your posts on my social media platforms. Just use #thefeichterfiles or tag me (Instagram & Facebook: @thefeichterfiles or Twitter: @MrsFeichter) and I’ll repost your awesome content featuring my products! *Please make sure all featured students have photo parent permission.*