A set of 6 posters outlining the expectations to follow for flexible seating in the classroom. Students learn and follow these expectations so that flexible seating is successful in the classroom.
The expectations include:
1) Choose a working spot that allows you to do your best.
2) Use each spot appropriately.
3) Take good care of our classroom resources.
4) Clean up after yourself. If you have moved something, please return it to where it belongs.
5) If a spot is not working for you, move so that you can do your best.
6)Teachers can move anyone at anytime, if they are not following the expectations.