This planner will be ON SALE through June 23, 2018
Don't you love being able to completely customize your teacher planner?? So do I! That's why I created this teacher planner with a bright and preppy tropical theme! All pages in this planner come in an editable format and are available on Google Slides. The planner also includes a printable version that has everything ready to go for you and SO much more!!
Make sure to check out the preview pages & video for a closer look at everything included :)
What You'll Get
- Printable version of the planner (PDF)
- Planner Guide with tips and tricks for putting it together (PDF)
- Editable Planner (.pptx file)
- Digital & Editable Planner (Google Slides)
All together this resource totals to 440 pages of teacher preparation pages!
- Planner Covers (8 options)
- This Planner Belongs To ____ Page (years 2018-2021)
- 21 ready-to-go Divider Pages
- 1 Editable Divider Page
- 2 Page Calendar Spread (July 2018-June 2019)
- Schedule Pages (4 options)
- Weekly To-Do Lists (3 options)
- Peek at the Week (2 options)
- 2 Page Lesson Plan Spread (5, 6, 7, 8 subjects ready to go)
- Lesson Plan Spreads with completely editable tables (add as many subjects as you need!)
- Class List
- Health Concerns
- Student and Teacher Password Pages
- Student Birthdays (2 options)
- Communication Logs (2 options)
- Parent Contact Information
- IEP Meeting Notes (3 options)
- Meeting Notes (5 options)
- Ideas for Next Year Notes (2 options)
- Gradebook Pages (Q1-Q4 labels & blank)
- Blank Checklist
- Year at a Glance (2 options)
- Subject Year at a Glance Pages (1 and 2 page spreads)
- Back to School Procedure Lists
- Reading Levels Pages
- Blank Student Data Pages
- Substitute Contact List
- Note from the Sub page
- Student Intervention Tracker (3 options)
- Anecdotal Notes
How and What Can Be Edited
- The .pptx file and Google Slides version are editable formats of this resource.
- Headings of pages are not editable.
- All tables can be edited and formatted to fit your needs (add or delete rows and columns).
- Cover pages can have text added to them (for example: your name)
- Calendars can have text added to them (for example: type in school events)
- Notes pages can be used digitally by typing notes directly onto the pages.
- Lesson Plans can be edited to fit the number of subjects you teach. You can also use the lesson plan pages digitally and type your plans right into the document.
Have a question about this resource? Please don't hesitate to ask! I hope that you love it as much as I do :)