Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This lovely and fun POWERPOINT helps students to reinforce their vocabulary, build sentence structure and learn how to ask questions about what they did during their spring break.
This powerpoint includes 4 different activities:
1) Learning the vocabulary and sentence structures
2) Guessing the correct affirmative and negative sentences with images
3) A reveal game where images are slowly revealed and students need to guess the question.
4) A vocabulary challenge that can be played collaboratively with groups of students.
This powerpoint should be used with either the game "Trouve quelqu'un: Les vacances de printemps" or the FULL version of "Trouve quelqu'un: Les vacances de printemps"
The game "Trouve quelqu'un: Les vacances de printemps" includes:
1st handout: Questions and pictures
2nd handout: Affirmative sentences
3rd handout: Negative sentences
The FULL version of "Trouve quelqu'un: Les vacances de printemps" includes several activities for differentiated learning:
1) 16 questions and pictures about their Spring Break for beginner, intermediate and advanced learners. The beginner resource includes English translations while the advanced resource includes extension questions.
2) Affirmative Statements
3) Negative Statements
4) Follow up worksheet (converting 2nd person to 3rd person)
5) Follow up worksheet (affirmative and negative sentences)
6) Practice Worksheets to review the vocabulary and sentence structure with answers
7) Quiz with answers sheet