Need a resource to teach your Kindies/1st Graders about ‘friends of 10’ and counting on? Your busy boys will love counting on to find out how many trucks are inside the depot. The activities in this resource should assist in developing automatic responses to 'Friends of 10' number facts.
This resource contains:
1. 11 Display Cards – Some trucks are inside the depot and the
rest are outside. How many are hidden in each picture?
2. The same cards in a smaller size for a room scoot with a
clipboard sheet and Answer key.
3. Large ‘Buddies of 10’ Display Card showing pairs. 0-10 1-9 2-8
3-7 4-6 5-5
4. Small Individual ‘Buddies of 10’ cards. Use for class drills.
5. ‘Buddies of 10’ worksheet.
6. Practice strips – Can be made up as a single column test book.
e.g How many can we do in 1 minute each day? I used them
first as a whole page activity in a Maths Center and they
completed it using their small 'Buddies of 10' cards to help
Please let me know if you would like any changes made.
Love having you stop by! ☺
Love even more having your feedback! (TPT credits!.... ☺ )
Many thanks to the following for graphics and fonts:
Jessica Ann Stanford Fonts