Compare and Contrast the 2016 Presidential Candidates: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump with this Print and Go Resource.
This pack includes:
- Coloring Cover page for packet
- Article introducing background information for both candidates
- A Venn Diagram to use in comparing and contrasting both candidates
- Two articles, written from student perspectives, explaining each candidate's views on education, economy, and the environment (perfect as a paired passage activity)
- A T-Chart to compare Clinton and Trump's views on education, economy, and the environment
- Trading cards to create for each candidate
- A persuasive writing planning sheet (select a candidate that you think should be president and persuade your audience why using the articles previously read)
- Final copy paper for the persuasive essay
This pack currently contains:
- Black and white version of all articles and worksheets (PRINT AND GO)
- Color version of all articles and worksheets (posted 6/26/16)
- Answer Keys for worksheets / organizers
- Google Docs Version of all articles and worksheets (posted 7/15/16)
Looking for Election Vocabulary materials? Check out my Election Vocabulary Posters & Activities Pack .