If you're not the kind of teacher that's down for making a fool out of yourself, this activity isn't for you!
Start the year off right and get to know your students with a game of Truth or Dare -- but there's a twist. Your students are going to be answering truths and YOU will be performing all of the dares!
Using personal dry-erase boards, tablets, or the included worksheet, your students will answer randomly-drawn truth questions. For every three truth questions your students answer, you will perform a randomly-drawn dare.
For instance, they tell you what their favorite subject is or perhaps admit to watching an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and you attempt to do the worm.
Blank slips are included in case you'd like to add your own handwritten truths or dares to throw into the mix.
This resource includes:
• How To Use This Resource - A document that explains how you can use this resource in your classroom
• Truth Slips - 15 questions, each on their own slip, that your students will have the opportunity to answer
• Dare Slips - 10 dares, each on their own slip, that you will have to complete
• Create-Your-Own Slips - 15 blank slips that you can hand-write truth questions or dares onto to add into the activity
• Truths Worksheet - A worksheet the students will use to write their answers to the truths that come up during the activity. (Note: If your students have access to personal dry-erase boards or tablets, I recommend them answering the truths with those instead, but the worksheet works wonderfully too.)
Give your students a first day of school that they will never forget!