Truth or Dare Grammar Review Game for Centers, Stations, Test Prep, and More
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for a way to assess students' knowledge in an engaging, student-centered format? This bundle contains four entertaining grammar games to practice or review the basic building blocks of any grammar instruction. It's an awesome activity for test prep, final exam review, differentiation, and moPrice $14.00Original Price $16.99Save $2.99
- Does your classroom call for an engaging, active, student-centered game culture? If so, check out these original, creative activities for any middle or high school English class. This ELA games bundle currently consists of 10 grammar, figurative language, poetry, and writing games. These ELA games aPrice $33.33Original Price $41.46Save $8.13
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED WITH A FRESH SEQUENCE OF GRAMMAR INSTRUCTION! Ready for grammar instruction to be enjoyable for both teachers and students? Tired of boring grammar lessons that don't help students become stronger writers? This flexible grammar activities bundle has everything youPrice $111.95Original Price $139.94Save $27.99
Ready to spice up your grammar lessons? Play Truth or Dare! While Truth or Dare in real life can be wild and crazy, Truth or Dare Grammar Style is school appropriate and engaging, focusing on the building blocks of typical grammar instruction. Students will be challenged with prompts about the parts of speech, types of sentences, phrases, clauses, punctuation, and more.
This game is a wonderful way to add variety to your test preparation lessons, as it focuses on many of the skills tested on the ACT / SAT English assessments. It's also perfect for a final exam review sessions, literacy centers, and station activities, among other possibilities. The cards can be broken up into smaller groups and used in different segments...use each smaller group of cards as it applies to your current grammar instruction.
This grammar review resource includes a sheet with directions for play and score keeping. Also, due to recent updates, there are now 2 versions...a spicier, goofier version for your extroverts and a tamer, safer version for the introverts. Each version includes 30 Truth cards and 30 Dare cards, equalling 120 cards total.
In addition, both versions of this game are now EDITABLE in PPT. Change the prompts as needed to suit your students and curriculum. And, this resource now features a SUGGESTED ANSWER KEY you can reference when students have questions!
This game is an excellent way to implement differentiation, appeal to students' interests, and allow for a student-centered learning environment. Great for test prep, review, or practice, this product can be utilized as a review activity, small group or whole class, as well as a competition-style game. It could even be used for regular task card work or station activities.
Grammar Truth or Dare is ideal for any middle or high school classroom that calls for game culture. Make sure your students are familiar with the terms before playing.
I hope this product makes teaching grammar more fun, relevant, and understandable for your students!
***IMPORTANT: This product is included in two larger bundles!
1. Grammar Games Bundle in my store.
If you like this product, you may be interested in other writing and grammar products, like these:
The Grammar Games! Dice Review
Revenge of the Grammar Games: Parts of Speech Style
Research and Writing Skills Review
Embedding Quotations in Research Papers
Stages of the Writing Process Minilesson
Teaching Grammar through Writing: A Sentence-Building Activity
Persuasive Research Paragraph Instructional Materials
Correlative Conjunctions Practice
Coordinating Conjunctions Practice
Subjects & Predicates Unit Bundle
Preposition and Prepositional Phrase Practice with Mentor Sentences
Infinitives and Infinitive Phrase Practice with Mentor Sentences
Subjects and Predicates Grocabulary Style
And more here!
Stay in touch:
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales and new products!
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases...bonus! Plus, I'd love to hear from you.
©Reading & Writing Haven
All rights reserved by author.
Duplication limited to single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.