Directions for “Truth or Trivia”:
- This is meant to be used as a review and as a way for students to get to know one another.
- Students will divide into groups of 5-7 to play.
- Students will take turns around the circle, choosing “Truth” or “Trivia”.
- If a student chooses “Truth”, she will have to truthfully answer a question asked by another student in the group. (This question could be in English or in German, if kids are advanced enough.)
- If a student chooses “Trivia”, they must answer one of the questions on the cut out cards (printed from pages 1-3).
- This is a beginner-level German activity, meant for week 2/3, but could be modified for more advance groups, or used as a review.
- Recommended pre-teaching of vocabulary: greetings, introductions, some animals, body parts, colors, school subjects, discussing likes and dislikes, and the calendar and weather.
- Sample answers are included. Pages 1-3 contain only the questions (cards to be printed and cut). Pages 4-6 include sample answers for the same questions in green lettering.