The given unit is prepared on “TSUNAMI” to assist teachers in their environment or earth science lesson.
Though word ‘TSUNAMI’ is not new for all but at elementary or middle school level, the kids should get familiarized with such kind of disasters with some basic ideas.
This unit in the form of pdf file is prepared on Tsunami - Causes, Characteristics, Effects, Facts and Preventations. My science units have been made to be both informative and visually stimulating for all students. It consists of 31 slides that are colorful. Pictures and diagrams are included that will greatly enhance your explanation to your students.
It also provides basic information about Tsunami - and its Causes and effects. You can also teach this unit as a PowerPoint presentation, you have to give it a try! Your students will enjoy it. Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my unit is structured and evaluate my work.
The following topics are included in this Unit:
Introduction to Tsunami
Causes of Tsunami
Main causes of Sea level changes
Earthquake and Tsunami
Characteristic of Tsunami
The Effect of Tsunami on people & Environment
Tsunami affected countries
Facts on Tsunami
Warnings and Preventions
Worksheets for the assessment and review of students knowledge in classroom
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Earthquake - Its causes and effects (with various terminology)
• Hurricane- Definition/Types/Formation/Names/Interesting Facts
• Ozone Layer Depletion - Causes / Affecting factors /Ozone hole etc...
• Tornado : Formation - Types - Characteristics
• Rock and Rock Cycle Unit
• Air & Water Pollution-Basics-Causes-Pollutant-Methods to control -Science Unit
• Bundle of Weather Science (storm science) Units - Tornado / Tsunami / hurricane
• Tsunami - Scavenger Hunt Activity