PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Kids find extreme weather and natural disasters fascinating -- grab their attention by teaching them about tsunamis, a topic that is captivating and leads to independent exploration about the destructive forces that shape our world. Utilize Google Classroom and open the entire resource in Google Slides to present information about tsunamis in an interactive, digital format that can be easily differentiated for all learners.
· Presentation Slides for topic overview (8 slides)
· 4 interactive workbook pages with a variety of options for student responses
· Interactive vocabulary cards
· “Get the Gist” graphic organizers
· 2 graphic organizers for writing paragraphs
· Writing paper for student informative paragraphs
· ABC order
· Word search
· Crossword puzzle
· Acrostic poem
· Vocabulary word puzzle pieces
· Newspaper article based on independent research
: This product can be used through Google Classroom, Google Drive, or can be shared through a link on a PC, Mac or Chromebook. Full directions are included in a PDF file with this purchase. This digital resource can be used as a stand alone unit or as a companion to the paper version of Tsunami Research Unit found within the Extreme Weather and Natural Disasters Pocketbook. The paper versions include full detailed lesson plans, anchor charts, and many more additional resources and activities to supplement learning (60 pages).