Also included in
- The Music Activities Bundle has the Tubby the Tuba Activity Guide, Music Coloring Pages, Musical Instrument Game Cards, and Music Mazes to teach which family the different instruments belong to. The Tubby the Tuba activity guide is for Kindergarten-2nd grade students and teaches about the oPrice $13.00Original Price $18.00Save $5.00
The Tubby the Tuba activity guide is for Kindergarten-2nd grade students and teaches about the orchestra and some of the different instruments used in it. The activity guide is made to accompany the book Tubby the Tuba by Paul Tripp (Story not included).
There are discussion questions for the teacher to ask the students to see how well they understood the story of, comprehension activities and activities to help students learn more about the orchestra, and some fun crafts and coloring activities. There is also a charades game, an I Spy picture, and a worksheet for students to practice writing.
The activity guide contains:
- Discussion questions
- Listen to the Orchestra activity
- Musical Instrument Charades
- Writing Practice Worksheet
- Story Comprehension coloring worksheet
- Spot the Difference coloring picture
- Tubby and Frog coloring activity
- Musical Instrument I Spy picture
- Create an Orchestra activity
- Musical Instrument Mobile craft
- Musical Instrument Stickers
This activity guide is a fun way to teach the students about the orchestra and different instruments found in it.
Interested in other activities for your students? Check these out:
Are you interested in a fun and free zoo adventure for your students? Download the Zoo Adventure Activity Guide with lots of fun activities and a story.