PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt Novel Study contains lessons aligned to the Common Core Standards (CCSS) for grades 4-6. This comprehensive printable unit includes vocabulary practice, comprehension quizzes, constructed response writing prompts, skill practice, and language arts lessons.
Be sure to check out all three versions of the Tuck Everlasting Book Unit to determine which best fits your teaching style.
Version #1 -- Tuck Everlasting [Natalie Babbitt] Google Digital + Boom + Printable Book Unit (This product contains the entire printable version + 14 Boom Decks + Google Digital Slides.)
Version #2 -- Tuck Everlasting [Natalie Babbitt] Printable Book Unit (This product contains the entire printable version.)
Version #3 -- Tuck Everlasting [Natalie Babbitt] Abridged Printable Book Unit (This version contains vocabulary practice, comprehension questions, and constructed response writing.)
The printable resource includes the following:
Lesson Plans at a Glance
• Vocabulary List (14 focus words)
• Vocabulary Bookmarks
• Vocabulary Word Cards
• Vocabulary Practice Booklet (12 page booklet)
• Vocabulary Test
• 7 Comprehension Quizzes with multiple choice, sequencing, matching, and short answer
• 26 Constructed Response Writing Questions/Aligned to the Common Core State Standards
• Prefix and Suffix Fan Organizers
• Suffix –ly & -y Spelling rules Graphic Organizers and Mini Posters
• Prefix/Suffix Game – Black Out
• Root Words Organizers
• Loop Game
• Figurative Language Response Cards
• Figurative Language Organizer ~ Three Flaps Flip
• Adages from Tuck Everlasting
• Proverb BINGO
• Context Clues Organizer ~ Six Door Flip
• Context Clues Activities
• Parenthetical Elements & Restrictive versus Nonrestrictive Flap Organizers
• Punctuation Rules Organizer ~ Cards with Rules and Storage Pocket
• Punctuation Activity
• Parts of Speech [Verbs] Organizer ~ 3 Flaps Flip
• Irregular Verb Chart
• Verb Tense ~ Scoot
• Synonym/Antonym Organizer ~ 2 Flaps Flip
• Homonym Organizer ~ 2 Flaps Flip
• Analogy Jeopardy
Please download the preview for a closer look.
°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°
If you are looking for additional book units, click here to see the full list of ★available titles.