Give context to your grammar review! Read Tuck Everlasting
aloud in or in Literature Circles and review singular and plural possessive nouns within the context of this extraordinary story. This product is divided into two sections: Prologue - Chapter 9 and Chapter 10 - Epilogue.
Download the free preview
to see a sample from the answer key as well as a more detailed outline.
All items are original and derive from the story except where a page number is referenced.
Please note that this product differs only slightly from the sections on possessive nouns found in Tuck Everlasting: CCSS-Aligned Novel Work
. There is some additional practice and the chapters are divided differently; however, many of the items are the same.
Need more practice? Have you and your students also read these other novels? If so, then check out:
• Pictures of Hollis Woods: Possessive Nouns
• Everything on a Waffle: Possessive Nouns
• Because of Winn-Dixie: Possessive Nouns
• By the Great Horn Spoon: Possessive Nouns
• Number the Stars: Possessive Nouns
• From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler: Possessive Nouns
• Charlotte's Web: Possessive Nouns
• Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Possessive Nouns
• The Indian in the Cupboard: Possessive Nouns
If you like what you see,
• then follow me.
Look for the green star at the top and to the right on this page and click it to become a follower. The star is next to my store name: Grammar and Great Books
. When I add a new product, you will receive an e-mail with a link to its description. If you choose not to receive e-mails, simply go to My TpT and click on My Favorite Sellers. This is a list of the sellers you are following. You can turn off notification (from green to red).
• then visit my blog for top-notch teaching tips. www.GrammarAndGreatBooks.blogspot.com