The classic story of the curse of immortality. Young Winnie Foster must decide between the consequences of living forever, and choosing a natural existence.
This novel study package is complete with;
- Novel vocabulary (student sheets, and definitions)
- Author Study: Natalie Babbitt biography and crossword with answer key
- Chapter note pages for student use
- Novel themes and character note pages for student use
- Vocabulary word work directions activities and instructions
- Novel review questions and prompts
- Individual chapter response sheets focusing on character development, vocabulary, theme, imagery, important events, sequencing, predicting, and inferring meaning.
Documents are provided in PDF form with specialty fonts, and also in Word form to allow for individual editing.