Learn how to move from common to transformed teaching and learning in your classroom.
This book, co-authored by a pair of award winning, nationally recognized teachers:
• Focuses on the four C's of Common Core: Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Creativity, Communication
• Uncovers the fundamental principles necessary for effective teaching and proficient learning
• Serves as a lens to re-focus teachers and school administrators on the essential components for academic achievement
• Provides a “safe place” for teachers to question their practice and challenge themselves towards mastery
• Offers tried and tested activities grounded in sound educational theory and principles that teachers could use in their classrooms without having to “reinvent the wheel”
• Provides a window for parents & guardians into the “behind the scenes” workings of effective classrooms
PRICE INCLUDES TAX AND SHIPPING.