This is a fun Turkey Craft in English.
1. Thankful Turkey patterns: This is version #1 of the turkey craft. Students will finish the sentence "I give thanks for ____________."
on each feather. I used seven feathers on each turkey, but you can use less or as many feathers as you like.
2. Patterned Turkey: This is version #2 of the turkey craft. There is no writing involved on this one. The feathers are decorated with different patterns that the students will color.
3. Seven writing activity sheets.
* Turkeys.... Can....Have....Are
* If I Were a Turkey ...
* Don't eat turkey! Eat more ...
* On Thanksgiving Day, I want to eat ...
* Family Photo (On Thanksgiving Day)
* I am thankful for ...
* Label the turkey
Find the Spanish Turkey Craft here.
Follow us for ideas, sales and freebies.
Kinder Alphabet blog