Turkey Dash- A great review game for math! Includes order of operations, probability, percents, similar figures, fractions, and more!! Fun for Thanksgiving time, but can be used at any point throughout the school year!
How to Play:
• Students are given a turkey card #1-10
• They are to solve the 3 questions on the card on the corresponding box on their recording sheet.
• ONE person from each team will bring their sheet to you to check their answers.
• If they got all the correct answers, you will give them a feather to add to one of the three large (blank) turkeys.
• Continue this until all 10 cards are completed.
• With about 5 minutes left in class, flip the turkeys to reveal the point value.
• Tally up the total points for each team.
• Winner receives a homework pass.
• Each large turkey should have a point value written on the back. I did mine as 10, 20, and 50.
• The students will pin their feathers on the turkey not knowing which turkey holds the most amount of points.
• I printed my feathers on different colored paper, so each team had a specific color of feather for that class period.
• I switch my large turkey’s around each class period, so the students do not tell each other which turkey holds the most points.
Turkey Dash- Math
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License