Fun Review game with Newton's 2nd Law! Uses F=ma and varies in solving for force, mass, and acceleration. Also deals with using gravity as acceleration. Fun for the kids..especially around Thanksgiving!!
How to Play:
• Students are given a turkey card #1-10
• They are to solve the 3 questions on the card on the corresponding box on their recording sheet.
• ONE person from each team will bring their sheet to you to check their answers.
• If they got all the correct answers, you will give them a feather to add to one of the three large (blank) turkeys.
• Continue this until all 10 cards are completed.
• With about 5 minutes left in class, flip the turkeys to reveal the point value.
• Tally up the total points for each team.
• Winner receives a homework pass.
• Each large turkey should have a point value written on the back. I did mine as 10, 20, and 50.
• The students will pin their feathers on the turkey not knowing which turkey holds the most amount of points.
• I printed my feathers on different colored paper, so each team had a specific color of feather for that class period.
• I switch my large turkey’s around each class period, so the students do not tell each other which turkey holds the most points.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License