Great for addressing articulation goals in speech therapy with your students right before Thanksgiving!! Easy to use, just print and you are ready to go! These worksheets can be used to address a variety of target sounds and were created for the non-reader. Students can be actively engaged while practicing a specific target sound. These worksheets allow therapy sessions to be motivating as well as productive.
Great as reinforcers in speech therapy and can then be sent home for home practice.
Includes different pictures for each of the following target sounds: s, sh, ch, th, l, r, k , f, g and s blends. Pick which ones to use depending each of your students needs.
HOW TO USE
• Simply print out the “turkey” sheet. Make one copy for each child in the group. Students should then cut the turkey out. I sometimes print the turkeys out on cardstock for durability; however printing out on regular paper is more economical.
• Pass out the “feather” sheets with student’s target sound and have him/her first name all the items pictured on each feather. Students should then cut out all the feathers.
• Using the feathers with pictures each student should attach all the feathers on their “Turkey” with glue or tape.
As the student glues each picture he/she can follow one or all of the directions below and construct their turkeys.
• Say the name of each picture _____ times
• Say each word in a sentence
• Tell three things about each picture using the name of the item each time.