Also included in
- All the files in this BUNDLE now include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of each file for the links and instructions. Please note that the mini-books are not included in the Google Slides™ version.Turkey Trouble, Turkey Trick or Treat, Turkey$19.97$25.00Save $5.03
From the same author that brought you Turkey Trouble, this literature unit for Turkey Goes to School includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
Turkey Goes to School by Wendi Silvano literature unit activities are perfect for any time of year! The retelling sticks are particularly useful for students learning English as well as speech therapists.
This hilarious new picture book is perfect for Kindergarten to 2nd grade. This Turkey Goes to School product includes the following:
- Characters and Setting
- First, Next, Then, Last
- I Feel graphic organizer
- sn blends (with an answer key)
- Rhyming words
- Writing prompt
- 3 pages of retelling sticks (NOTE: Black and white pages for retelling sticks are also included)
- Friendly letter
- Create a word find
- What's so funny?
- Farm Days Mini-book (Please note: There is NO Google Slides™ version of the mini-book.)
This product is appropriate for K-2. Please check the preview prior to purchasing this product. Answer keys are included where necessary. If you have any questions, please send me a message.
Check out the ENTIRE Wendi Silvano COLLECTION IN A MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE . The individual files can be found below:
- TURKEY TRICK OR TREAT LITERATURE UNIT
- TURKEY TROUBLE LITERATURE UNIT
- TURKEY CLAUS LITERATURE UNIT
- TURKEY'S EGGCELLENT EASTER
- TURKEY GOES TO SCHOOL
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The mini-book is the only activity from this file that is not included in the digital version.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.