Looking for fun and educational Thanksgiving activities? This Turkey Pack is just what you need. It's filled with fun, interactive, language, math, and motor activities. Here's what's included:
• Pompom Color Sort: Print off color turkeys (two sizes included) and place in the bottom of a muffin tin pan. Give students pom poms or other items of the same colors to sort by color.
• Muffin Tin Counting: Print off numbered turkeys and place in large muffin tin pan. Students count out appropriate number of pompoms or other items.
• ‘Cubed Turkey’: Print off mats and laminate. Students match Unifix cubes to turkeys for one to one correspondence and then stack the colors. Fill in the graph and talk about greatest to least number of cubes.
• Unifix Measuring: Print off pictures on cardstock, laminate and cut out pictures. Provide students with Unifix cubes, links, paper clips, etc. to measure along the guideline.
• Turkey Trot: Print off turkey body, feathers, and directions to be placed on the back of feathers. Attach the feathers with Velcro. Students pull off one or two feathers and follow the directions written on the feather(s).
• Turkey Feather Counting: Print off turkeys and glue on a file folder. Cut around turkey. Students roll a die and place that many feathers on turkey. A great way to work on decomposing numbers, as well as counting with one to one correspondence.
• Turkey Sounds: Print off turkey body/bodies and feathers with pictures of letters sounds, laminate, and cut out. Write a letter on the turkey body and have students match the correct feathers.
• Colorful Corn: Print patterns on construction paper. Students tear and glue on pieces of tissue or construction paper.
Follow my store and blog Preschool Wonders
to be notifies when new projects are posted!
All new packs are 50% off for the first 48 hours.