You are purchasing a turkey mini-flipbook that can be used to document your students' learning about turkeys. Please note that your students will be completing this book by illustrating and writing inside :-)
To assemble, all you have to do is copy the book back-to-back (detailed photo and video instructions provided) and cut the book in half! 15 copies provide you with 30 mini-flipbooks for your class!
Each tab will be used throughout your lessons to document:
• Tab 1: The students will draw and label a turkey.
• Tab 2: The students will write definitions for important vocabulary words.
• Tab 3: The students are going to complete a Can, Have, Are chart about turkeys.
• Tab 4: The students draw and write about the life cycle of a turkey –egg, poult, young turkey, adult turkey.
• Tab 5: I will begin our week with this KWL chart about turkeys. The students will be adding to it throughout the week.
• Back: The students will compare turkeys and chickens.
This flip book is INCLUDED in my mini-flip bundle below