Also included in
- Gobble up this extraordinary music lesson bundle for your K-5 elementary music classes. November is the perfect time for rhythm, body percussion, action songs, playing instruments and singing/chanting activities to strengthen music literacy.The November music lesson bundle includes activities that w$29.70$33.00Save $3.30
Upper elementary music students are going to gobble up this fun Orff song/chant to teach and practice sixteenth notes. Can’t sing in class? That’s okay! You can use the Orff arrangement for students to play instruments. Chant the song using the rhythmic notation. Save the singing for next year! This is a complete music lesson with extension activities to use the song to teach more music concepts. Your students can find out where the “Fluffy Feathered Turkey” goes to escape Thanksgiving Day. Easy to learn and play, your students will find success using the dynamic materials in this elementary music lesson resource.
- MELODY (do re mi so la) PENTATONIC (c d e g a)
- RHYTHM (Quarter, Eighth, Sixteenth Notes & rest)
- STEADY BEAT
- DYNAMICS (Loud/Soft Forte/Piano) (Fast/Slow Allegro/Adagio)
- TIMBRE (Sing, Speak, Whisper, Shout)
- TEXTURE (Bass, Ostinato)
- HARMONY (Bass and Melody parts)
- Teaching Presentation for all concepts and parts in Power Point, Google Slides & Pdf. files
- Chord and Lyric Sheet Music
- Vocal and Karaoke Orff Mp3 Music Practice Tracks (You can insert your audio tracks into your google slides too!)
- Teacher Guide- Lesson plan outlines with goals, I Cans, Essential Question and Activity Steps for Each Concept
- Flash Cards- Slides, Rhythm Icons, rhythms, solfege
You’ll have the teaching materials, steps and activities to teach and practice each of these concepts Singing, Chanting, Playing "Fluffy Feathered Turkey". You’ll also have additional activity ideas to extend learning opportunities to support Music Elements..
This music lesson unit will help you reach all learners through a variety of teaching strategies and interactive and diverse learning opportunities that is also FUN!
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC.
Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
I love to hear how you are using these resources and how I can improve them to help you in your classroom.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!