Products in this Bundle (3)
This speech therapy bundle contains 3 Turkey themed resources for speech sounds. Each resource contains no prep, black & white worksheets to help students practice their speech sounds from single words, to phrases and sentences!
These print and go speech sound worksheets are perfect for using throughout November and for Thanksgiving or Christmas themed therapy activities. There is a parent homework handout included too, so you can send activities home for homework, with minimal prep!
- Common targets- /k, g, t, d, f, s, sh/ in all word positions
- Blends- /s/, /l/ and /r/ blends in word-initial
- Later sounds- /l/, 'th', 'ch', j' in all word positions, word-initial /r/ and mixed vocalic /r/ sounds.
- Best practice guidance/research overview (with references).
- 4 pages of ideas to help you make the most out of this resource.
- Carrier phrases (in color and black and white)
- Parent homework page
- There are also blank worksheets included which can be used with any sound.
- US and UK/AUS files included in this download.
Print the desired number of copies of each worksheet, grab some crayons, dough, mini-erasers, or bingo dabbers and you're all set!
Students choose any word at random from their worksheet; they say the word 5 times (or any number of times you choose- you could roll a die to decide!) then they can color the word in- either using a bingo dabber or crayons.
As an extension, students could be asked to put the word into a sentence, e.g. “The turkey has a candle”.
When all the words have been practiced, students can color in the picture in the middle.
You may also like our other Stamp n' Say speech sound packs here.