The following fun math work stations are included in this Turkey-riffic Thanksgiving pack!
1. Turkey Ten Frames: Play-dough number mats to reinforce fine motor skills, number recognition and number sense 1-10!
2. Thanksgiving Count & Clip It: Fun Thanksgiving-themed clothespin counting cards to reinforce one-to-one correspondence, counting practice and fine motor skills all at once!
3. Turkey Trails: Have fun with racing turkeys in this number writing game for numbers 1-12.
4. Feather Find, Tally & Graph: Help Turkey find all the feathers he lost running away!
5. Pilgrim Partners: Find matching pilgrim partner numbers in this number recognition game for 0-50.
6. Pilgrims on Parade: Pick pilgrims and put them in order in this number sense game!
7. Cornucopia Concentration: Practice teen number recognition and counting on from 10 in this fun matching game!
8. Turkey Trot: Don't end up as Thanksgiving dinner! Run away from the pilgrims in this fast-paced path game.
9. Feast Flip Five: Practice addition fluency to 5 in this fun card game!
These activities are easy to differentiate to meet the needs of your class and are aligned to the common core. "I Can" charts are also included to support student independence. Download the preview to see even more examples!
Enjoy! Feedback is always much appreciated!
Fun in PreK-1 & Kinder