Teaching kids numbers sense takes time, but it doesn't have to be complicated or hard to prepare for. Bring some gobbly good fun into your classroom with "Find The Number" Games. They are easy to learn and easy to prep. With 7 different work mats differentiation has never been easier.
Check out the preview video above to see the entire set and how to play each game.
- Start with mat 1 to build a two digit number and find it on a hundred chart.
- Mat 2 is used to build a two digit number and find it on a 120 chart.
- Mat 3 gives students practice building a number then adding ten. Then they find it on a 100 or 120 chart.
- Mat 4 gives students practice building a number and then subtracting 10. Then they find it on a 100 or 120 chart.
- Mat 5 moves students into multiplying by 10 and then adding a number using a 100 or 120 chart.
- Mat 6 allows students to practice multiplying by 5 and then adding a number using a 100 or 120 chart.
- Mat 7 allows students to practice multiplying by any digit 0-10 and then adding a number using a 100 120 chart.
If you love this product please share it by distributing the link back to this product on social media and your blog. THANK YOU so much for helping me out with this critical step of helping my store and blog grow. (www.makingthebasicsfun.com) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
See the Blog post at www.makingthebasicsfun.com on this product.
Find the other (mostly free) Thanksgiving Themed products.
Please leave a rating. Thanks in advance. It will totally make my day.
- I have a website to blog and give away tons of freebies NOT FOUND at my TpT store…
Don’t miss out, come on over and discover what it’s all about.