This easy-prep freebie is a fun follow-the-path game your students can play to practice telling time to the hour and half hour! Just print the game board (in color or black and white) and place in a page protector for durability. Add a single dot die and some game markers and you're all set! Perfect for centers or choice time! (2 - 4 players)
How to play:
Players take turns rolling the die, and moving that number of spaces. If the player correctly tells the time shown on the clock landed on, she/he stays. If incorrect, move back two spaces. The first player to reach the end of the path wins the game!
More math activities your students will love!
• Thanksgiving Addition Games & Printables for Facts Within 12
• BUDDY TILES FOR BEGINNERS SET 2: Workmats for Addition and Subtraction
• ADD! SUBTRACT! COLOR! 20 Printables for Addition and Subtraction Within 10
• What's My Shape? Task Cards - Follow the Clues 2D & 3D Shape Puzzles
• SPEEDWAY MATH Addition and Subtraction Mega-Pack
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.